1. The instructions of the staff or therefore qualified persons, which are connected to the house rules, must be followed at all times at the event and in the immediate surroundings.
2. Dutch law is in force at our events.
3. All visitors must identify themselves if explicitly requested.
4. You will be searched to protect your own and other people’s safety. If you do not cooperate with this, you will be denied access.
5. It is not allowed to take cool boxes, complete lunch packages and similar inside.
6. It is not allowed to take beverages inside and outside the gates.
7. People dressed in soccer shirts and / or clothes that belong to (a) certain group(s) will be refused.
8. Film, video and professional photographic equipment (cameras with large interchangeable lenses) are not allowed.
9. Pets are not allowed (for their own good).
10. The distribution of promotional printed matter and / or trade in good at the event and in the immediate vicinity is prohibited, unless written permission had been granted by the organization.
11. Persons who want to enter the event under demonstrably influence of alcohol, drugs and / or other substances can be denied access, the person who is demonstrably under the influence can not claim any reimbursement of tickets and / or travel costs.
12. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the tent or building, only in the smoking area.
13. Drugs and other substances are prohibited at our events.
14. Upon detection of possessing a maximum of 5 grams of soft drugs, you have the option to cede them.
15. If you refuse to hand over these soft drugs or if you have more than 5 grams in your possession, you will be transferred to the police.
16. Upon detection of the use, possession and / or dealing in soft / hard drugs or other substances, you will be held and transferred to the police.
17. At our events all daily social norms and values apply.
18. The threat and use of force, making discriminatory remarks in word and / or gesture, sexual intimidation, urinating in public, beer throwing and mud throwing are not tolerated.
19. It is forbidden to possess weapons and other objects that can be used as weapons.
20.Upon detection, you will be transferred to the police. When committing crimes you will be arrested and handed over to the police.
21.The organization and / or its employees can not be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage.
22.Over 85 Db (a) of sound can be produced at the event, the organization does not accept any liability for adverse consequences that may possibly occur to your hearing.
23. The stay at the event site is therefore entirely at your own risk.
24. During the event, photos & video recording will be made for promotional purposes.
25. Everyone who visits our event agrees with this.
26. In the event of non-compliance with our house rules, you will be irrevocably denied access to the event and you will be notified of a local ban of one or more years.
Subject to changes.