- At Rotterdam Rave events all daily social norms and values apply.
- The instructions of the staff or therefore qualified persons, which are connected to the house rules, must be followed at all times at the event and in the immediate surroundings.
- Dutch law is in force at Rotterdam Rave events.
- All visitors must identify themselves if explicitly requested.
- You will be searched to protect your own and other people’s safety. If you do not cooperate with this, you will be denied access.
- People dressed in football shirts and / or clothes that belong to (a) certain group(s) will be refused.
- It is not allowed to take any fluids, cans, pressure holders or similar inside.
- It is not allowed to take any food, cool boxes, lunch packages or similar inside.
- It is not allowed to take any chewing gum, lollipops or similar products inside (candy that is not entirely consumed and ends up on the floor).
- It is not allowed to take beverages inside and outside the gates.
- Pets are not allowed (for their own good).
- Smoking inside is not allowed anywhere (tents or half-open tents included). Smoking is only permitted outside.
- The threat and use of force, making discriminatory remarks in word and / or gesture, sexual intimidation, urinating in public, beer throwing and mud throwing are not tolerated.
- The distribution of promotional printed matter and / or trade in good at the event and in the immediate vicinity is prohibited, unless written permission had been granted by the organisation.
- In the event of non-compliance with our house rules, you will be irrevocably denied access to the event and you will be notified of a local ban of one or more years.
- All Rotterdam Rave events are 18+.
Illegal items & Drugs
- Persons who want to enter the event under demonstrably influence of alcohol, drugs and / or other substances can be denied access, the person who is demonstrably under the influence can not claim any reimbursement of tickets and / or travel costs.
- Drugs and other substances are prohibited at our events.
- Upon detection of possessing a maximum of 5 grams of soft drugs, you have the option to cede them.
- If you refuse to hand over these soft drugs or if you have more than 5 grams in your possession, you will be transferred to the police.
- Upon detection of the use, possession and / or dealing in soft / hard drugs or other substances, you will be held and transferred to the police.
- It is forbidden to possess weapons and other objects that can be used as weapons.
- Upon detection, you will be transferred to the police. When committing crimes you will be arrested and handed over to the police.
- When committing crimes you will be arrested and handed over to the police.
- The organisation and / or its employees can not be held liable for any injury and / or material or immaterial damage.
- The stay at the event site is therefore entirely at your own risk.
- Over 85 Db (a) of sound can be produced at the event, the organisation does not accept any liability for adverse consequences that may possibly occur to your hearing.
- If it is necessary to bring your medication to an event, you need to bring an official declaration of a doctor. In case of doubt, the security will check your medication and declaration. You can be asked to leave your medication at the first aid post.
Recording Devices & Privacy
- Film, video and professional photographic equipment (cameras with large interchangeable lenses) are not allowed.
- During the event, photos & video recording will be made for promotional purposes.
- Everyone who visits our event agrees with this.
- If you buy a lot of tickets at once, have a trading history or it’s in another way obvious that you are not buying tickets for yourself or your friends, Rotterdam Rave will refund your order.
- If an event cannot take place due to covid, all tickets will automatically be refunded excluding service costs.